Your new company
You will be joining a growing leading Australian CRO with offices in Sydney and regional operations across the APAC region, offering clinical research services to the Lifesciences industry, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies.
Your new role
Your new role As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitoring and developing business opportunities with current and potential customers across the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets in Australia, New Zealand and the APAC region.
- Leading the end-to-end sales process, from initial contact to project handover.
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key stakeholders, including suppliers and third-party vendors.
- Elaborating impactful quotations, rate agreements and proposals.
- Collaborating with the Proposals, Operations and other internal teams.
- Elaborating reports on customer needs, competitors’ analysis, and potential in the market for new products and services.
- Attending in person and virtual events, seminars, and conferences.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in business development roles within complex scientific related fields.
- Clinical experience in the clinical research industry for phase 1 and phase 2 trials.
- Strong knowledge of the clinical research industry in Australia or overseas.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable working with C level clients.
- Highly organized, able to navigate through a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Passionate about relationship management and sales.
- Customer-centric mindset.
You will be joining an innovative and fast-growing business with a flexible and dynamic culture and work-life balance focus. This is an amazing opportunity to take your sales career to the next level by expanding your skillset within the clinical research industry. In return an attractive salary package is offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Maria (owning consultant) on +61 (0)2 8860 1601. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508