Your new company
Hays are currently working with a global leader in the gold mining industry on their search for a SAP Business Applications Specialist with SEC-GRC experience.
Your new role
Reporting to the superintendent: Business Applications, you will be responsible for providing SAP security and GRC technical support to the business. Key responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide technical and functional SAP Security & GRC Support to the business;
- Manage SAP security roles and user requirements across all SAP modules to achieve an optimal secure system, consistent with Gold Fields’ policy and audit requirements;
- Administer SAP GRC system, including the management of GRC upgrades, configuration, and process improvements;
- Monitor, assess and action SAP support calls and where appropriate log with support provider(s);
- Work closely with internal and external auditors as necessary in the provision of information, documentation, and reports to meet audit requirements;
- Continuously increase SAP skills and knowledge by reviewing the resolution for the distributed tickets, as well as, shadowing members of the SAP BAS team as requested.
To be successful you will have extensive SAP experience / SAP GRC with technical experience with at least 1 full-cycle implementations. You will have a strong understanding of audits and control including segregation of Duties, SOX and audit processes and systems.
What you'll get in return
A fixed term 12-month contract with potential opportunities to join the business. You will be on a Monday to Friday roster with only occasional site visits. You will be paid an attractive salary, as well as gain a number of employee benefits including a quarterly bonus scheme and flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508