Your new company
This role will sit within the End User Experience (EUX) team of a Big 4 Bank. This team focuses on minimising desktop vulnerability across the bank by working across many skillsets and transitions across Analysis, Coordination and reviewing of data.
Your new role
As a technical Business Analyst, you will join the EUX team to assist the team's objectives of transitioning to Essential 8 Maturity. This role will be predominately based on desktop vulnerabilities and Windows operating systems, and further initiatives may be introduced in the future. Your regular day-to-day duties will include:
- Managing large and often complex sections of work to achieve the desktop vulnerability service’s objectives and assist with the transition to Essential 8 Maturity
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Track and manage service activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage interdependencies
- Evaluate effectiveness of processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the service
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3 - 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge and experience in (desktop) vulnerability management and software patching
- Data focused – ability to perform data matching, querying and analysis
- Experience working within Financial Services
You will receive an attractive salary package and be able to work within a flexible, hybrid environment. You will receive exposure to financial services and have excellent opportunities for further growth and development within the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it directly to Samantha.Zarouba@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508