- 12-month Initial Contract with 12-month extension
- Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) is a mandatory requirement
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in developing key artefacts
Your new company
This Government agency is known for its policies and programs that maintain and enhance Australia’s cyber capability for defending Australia. This role is in an office centrally within Canberra and offers an exceptional working environment on projects of national significance.
Your new role
You will work with program, architecture and technical personnel engaging with stakeholders as part of a collaborative team effort. Responsibilities will include the creation, iteration, and maintenance of business analysis artefacts that describe the organisation's future state, business goals and drivers, translation of business strategy and objectives into an “operating model”, changes in capabilities, and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology, and the external environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in business analysis
- Demonstrated experience preparing high quality documentation
- Proven communication skills in a business analysis role
- Proven self-management skills
This organisation values their team and the contribution they make every day, offering rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects as well as continuous professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Thompson now on (02) 6257 9802.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508