Your new company
We are currently recruiting Site Supervisors / Foremen for our clients specialised in Commercial Building construction and maintenance in Darwin, to work on various projects.
Your new role
You will be responsible to coordinate the construction works on site and to monitor the delivery of projects in order to meet the company’s requirements for quality, safety, and budget. Permanent and temporary full-time roles are available in the Darwin area.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the on-site activity (planning, organising, and directing) and supervise the staff and the subcontractors for the projects to be delivered on time and within allocated budget.
- Ensure that all relevant safety, environmental and quality requirements are met and implemented throughout the duration of the project.
- Identity and manage all risks associated with the project and ensure that all paperwork and site records are accurate.
- Coordinate and liaise with the client and other stakeholders.
- Assess the variations and Requests for Information, assist with progress payment claims.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a Supervisor role on a Construction site or extensive Trade experience in the commercial / residential Building sector.
- Understanding of WHSE legislative requirements and ability to communicate this to staff.
- Ability to manage risks and identify any possible or actual risk throughout life of project.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
You will join a highly skilled team in a successful company in the sector and participate in various Commercial and/or Defence projects in the Darwin area. Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Victor LAURENT at Hays on 0889436036 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508