Brand and Marketing Specialist
Newly created, permanent role
Flexible role, multiple offices across NSW
Your new role
As the Brand and Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the delivery of a broad suite of marketing and brand initiatives. You will report to the Brand and Marketing Manager and assist the team in developing marketing strategies across both product and service offerings. Your experience in interpreting brand strategies and creating attractive marketing campaigns will come to the forefront in this exciting, newly created role.
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementing brand guidelines for all marketing collateral, including end-to-end campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing brand strategies for new business opportunities and service streams.
- Planning and delivery of all integrated marketing brand campaign strategies and activities, ensuring that brand and marketing initiatives comply with company standards.
- Use of embedded analytics to track performance against targets. Reporting on performance and campaign effectiveness in line with marketing plans and budgets.
- Tertiary qualifications in business and marketing, advertising and communications or similar/relevant qualifications.
- Experience in planning, development, and implementation of brand marketing initiatives and overseeing the implementation of corporate campaigns.
- Experience working with key stakeholders such as communications and/or Media and Public Relations specialists to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Experience creating detailed reports by utilising research, data, market and customer insights.
- Proven ability to achieve defined objectives, adhering to budgets, policies and legislation. Previous experience working with regulated and unregulated products and services will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
This newly created role will give you an opportunity to take ownership of the direction of marketing strategies and campaigns, whilst working with a dedicated team of marketing and communication specialists. This position offers remote working arrangements and a 9-day fortnight, along with an attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508