Your new company
This Tasmanian owned and operated electrical contracting business that has developed the reputation of an industry leader since its inception in 1985 and employ over 80 staff. They provide services such as power, lighting, security, communication, fire detection, CCTV and facility maintenance across the state.
Your new role
They are seeking a Branch Manager. This position will see you Successfully supervise the Burnie Branch while concurrently managing various projects. You will be responsible for developing client relationships with new and existing clients. Overseeing Service and project teams to ensure all workforce labour requirements are provided and pre-determined client outcomes are achieved.
You will also be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the Branch is financially viable, by maintaining agreed margins and profitability.
- Consulting with all key stakeholders such as clients, all employees and sub-contractors.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Service maintenance contracts and corrective works, developing and implementing regional maintenance plans, ensure branch profitability is maintained.
- Manage Projects on time and within budget
You’ll hold a grade electrical licence and have demonstrated ability as a supervisor in the electrical contracting environment or senior leadership roles.
You'll also need:
What you'll get in return
- Project management experience including financial and workforce planning
- Extensive experience across the Service and Construction sectors
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in reading contractual documentation and commercial terms and conditions.
- Ability to work harmoniously with management and field personnel
- Demonstrated “Safety First” work history.
You will be working for a Tasmanian owned leading electrical contractor. You will be offered an attractive salary package. This could be the perfect opportunity to take your career to next level with a successful and growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Clare Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508