Your new company
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing business based in Shepparton, Victoria. The business has expanded to 40 employees over two sites. They pride themselves on offering a friendly culture and value their employees as their number one asset. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their business and be part of a collaborative team.
Your new role
- Perform various bookkeeping duties, including recording financial transactions using different accounting software, arranging for the payment of receivable, profit & loss and trial balances
- Prepare and lodge various financial documents/reports and ledgers, balance sheets and income statements, including analyse to maintain high levels of accuracy
What you'll need to succeed
- Thorough knowledge of modern methods used in keeping and checking financial records and reports
- Good knowledge of principles and practices used in bookkeeping
- Basic understanding of accounting theory and methods
- Ability to use Xero and other computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail and database software
- A high degree of accuracy, good judgement and integrity
What you'll get in return
This is a strategic role and a highly sought-after opportunity where you will be offered a permanent position, an attractive remuneration and other benefits. This is a fanatics opportunity to work locally in Shepparton. Please note, to be eligible for this role you must meet covid vaccination requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Holly Pettigrew on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.LHS 297508