Your new company
Your new company is an established NDIS provider based in Townsville with a rapidly growing client base. They have a strong commitment to fostering a positive work culture and ensuring they strategically onboard team members whose values align with the company.
Your new role
Your new role as a Bookkeeper will report directly to the Managing Director and be solely responsible for the company's financial processes. You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Low volume payroll and payroll tax lodgements
- Management of NDIS data files
- Analysis of company financial performance
In order to be successful in your application for this position, you will be an experienced Bookkeeper who demonstrates the following characteristics:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working within NFP or NDIS
- Proficiency with Xero or similar software
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent qualification
- Passion for helping others and community-centric mindset
- Strong attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will be offered:
What you need to do now
- Flexibility around working hours
- Autonomy within the role
- Immediate start
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For more information please contact Johan Eriksson or Owen Bealing, recruitment experts in Accountancy & Finance across North Queensland on (07) 4417 1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508