Your new company
This government department has increased activity resulting in a need for more casual contractors. We are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to commence immediately in an ongoing casual role.
Your new role
Within your new role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Undertaking Financial investigations
- Liaising with Financial services
- Resolving Payroll issues
- Working within an inbox and liaising with external stakeholders
- Providing support to Payroll Teams
What you'll need to succeed
If you have Payroll Officer or an Accounting Finance background, we are also keen to speak with you regarding other opportunities.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Quick learner and able to learn and use multiple software systems
- Experience on emails and telephones
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience with general accounting practices and procedures.
- Ability to undertake financial investigations and use problem solving skills
- Experience with CHRIS21 or similar Payroll Systems (desirable, not essential)
- Proven ability to use Spreadsheets
- A current National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain one quickly)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role click apply now to forward an up-to-date CV to Ella Bria on 08403 9926. If this job isn’t quite right for you, please call us for a confidential discussion on the next step in your career.LHS 297508