Your new company
Is located close to the airport in Perth and is a well known mining machinery, equipment and maintenance company.
This company is well reviewed by past workers.
Your new role
Will be working within a team of other Boilermakers and Trades to manufacture and maintain mining machinery and equipment through welding / fabrication.
This role would be suitable for someone who is looking to work within their trade without going away for weeks at a time potentially for FIFO.
What you'll need to succeed
- Boilermaker / Welder Trade qualification
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical and lab das
- National Police Clearance within 6 months
- A good attitude
What you'll get in return
- Up to $53/hr + Nightshift Penalties + Super on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
- No FIFO - Perth based workshop role only
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Consistent and reliable communication from your recruitment consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2679170
Energy, Utilities & Mining
Resources and Mining
Up to $53/hr + Nightshift penalties + Super on all hours worked
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Amy Bavoillot, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Perth