Your new company
Our client is the largest pressure vessel fabricator in South Australia with 35 years’ experience in design and manufacture of equipment. They work with carbon steel, stainless steel, special alloys, copper, aluminium, titanium and most other materials.
Your new role
This role will require you to fabricate pressure vessels for a multitude of current and upcoming projects.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, full-time hours, and after a probationary period there will be overtime available. This role is located in Adelaide's northern suburbs.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- Proven experience with stainless steel
- Experience with pressure vessels (highly regarded)
- Oil & Gas industry experience (highly regarded)
What you need to do now
- Generous hourly rate/salary
- Long-term, permanent opportunity
- Ongoing training and career progression
If you’re interested, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and to find out about other opportunities in Trades & Labour, contact Kyra Richards at Hays on 08 7221 4171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508