Our client is a highly successful top tier contractor to the mining sector.
Due to increased client wins, the recruitment team is looking to further expand.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of positions and take responsibility for the end to end recruitment process.
This will include:
- Liaising with Hiring Managers re: current and future requirements
- Talent sourcing via established candidate pools and proactive sourcing
- Prescreening and shortlisting
- Telephone and face to face interviewing
- Supporting the onboarding and mobilisation process where required
This is a temporary position that will be ongoing for now and may offer longer term opportunity for the future.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a high volume recruitment portfolio of blue collar positions within a team environment. It is essential that you have previously used applicant management systems and have the ability to be creative in your candidate sourcing techniques. You will be process driven and pride yourself on your attention to detail.
This role will be to commence immediately.
To register your interest or to gain further information please send your resume in the first instance to email@example.com.LHS 297508