Bid Coordinator - Perm Role - Construction Org - $100K + Super
Your new company
Our client is a top tier Australian Construction, Fitout, Refurbishment & Building Services Operator. They Offer Fully Integrated Construction Services, Across a Range of Specialist Sectors.
Your new role
The Bid Coordinator will organise, manage, and coordinate the timely submission of capability statements, expressions of interest, tenders, bespoke tenders, and supplier panel applications. These submissions are created and submitted to the quality befitting the brand.
• Manage and coordinate timely submissions of Tenders, Expressions of Interest and Capability Statements
• Assist in all matters relating to pre-tendering & post-tendering
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Assist Estimating team
• Creating/Updating of Project and Staff Profiles
What you'll need to succeed
• A collaborative communication style combined with a commitment to meeting deadlines
• Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook (essential) and Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (preferred but not essential)
• High attention to detail – you pick up what others may miss
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2658380
VIC, Melbourne CBD
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Hannah Stock, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Melbourne