Your new company
Our client within the private sector funds cost associated with disability. They are seeking a BI Visualisation for an initial 12 month contract.
Your new role
The BI Visualisations Developer will be part of a team responsible for building, delivering and maintaining comprehensive suite of reporting for the business. Working with product owners, BAs, UX and other Insights analysts, you will extract and manipulate data and prepare it to be visualised using commercial data transformation and visualisation tools. Duties:
What you'll need to succeed
- Development and delivery of high quality reporting products in consultation with the Business areas
- With user stories as a guide, convert raw data into comprehensible visualisations to enable insights driven business actions.
- Manage assigned reporting projects including participating in stand ups and other agile ceremonies, managing workflow, providing technical support and input as required.
- Develop reports according to Style guides, User Experience and Accessibility Standards of the Platforms team and Coding and Technical Standards.
- Ensure all report products are well tested and documented, and releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
- Ensure code written for projects is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project and other projects.
To succeed as the BI Visualisations Developer you will possess:
- Expert level SQL and/or SAS Skills with a minimum of 5 or more years in Business Intelligence/ Data arena.
- Experience in working with raw data, drawing compelling and actionable insights via visualisations. Experience in SAS Viya, Tableau, Qlikview or similar will be well regarded.
- Experience with testing and validating data, designing products with accessibility and user experience in mind.
- Demonstrable knowledge of CI/CD Practices, Project tracking software (Ex- JIRA) and version control (GIT, Bitbucket).
Desirable- knowledge in various reporting objects such as hierarchies, prompts, parameters, filters, custom calculated items and XML editing in SAS VA.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a competitive daily rate and hybrid working arrangements. While this is initially a 12 month contract there is possibility of an additional 12 month extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508