Your new company
Our client is large utility company based in WA. Owned by the WA government, they are responsible for providing high quality water services to customers across the state.
Your new role
As benefit analyst you will be responsible to develop, implement and manage the benefits realisation framework for Business Innovation and Improvement projects to deliver acceptable ROI by providing high quality business / financial commercial analysis during the improvement lifecycle.
Duties of the role inc:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for developing and managing benefits realisation model to assist in securing the ROI for improvement projects.
- Ensure robust reporting & tracking is in place for costs and benefits; compare these against targets; and provide recommendations to address any variations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an appropriate engagement model across the business to ensure benefits realisation thinking and planning is applied appropriately including business awareness training.
- Influencing and managing a process with improvement owner, financial evaluations team and budget owner to agree benefits against the P&L budget lines.
- Coaching and advising Improvement and Innovation leads in preparation of business cases and realisation plans.
- Develop, implement and deliver reporting requirements for Executive and BI Leadership team on project benefits and risks.
- Identify gaps in benefits information and provide recommendations.
- Present results and put forward recommendations through the provision of advice, briefings, presentations or written reports, to facilitate the interpretation of specific issues/problems and support decision making.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and influence key stakeholders.
- Thinks ahead, plans and explores alternatives.
- Experience in financial & commercial analysis and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Advanced interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated computing skills and knowledge of the Microsoft suite of business applications.
Working knowledge of ADKAR or a change management methodology.
- Degree level qualification in finance or a related discipline.
- Considerable prior experience (minimum 4 years) of working within a financial analysis /benefits realisation role within PMO’s and/ or Business Improvement functions.
Exciting contract position to start ASAP. On offer is a competitive hourly rate, flexible hours, ability to WFH and contract extension for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508