Your new company
Based in the Hobart CBD, this position sits within one of the largest department of all Tasmanian State Government agencies. This is a 12-week contract.
Your new role
You will provide Executive Support and will provide administrative and confidential support to optimise timely and efficient outcomes including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive diary management, organisation of travel, coordination of meetings.
- Manage high level communications and effective liaison between senior departments and Ministerial Offices
- Support the coordination of responses to all requests for information, briefings, and correspondence
- Manage minor projects, undertake research and prepare ad hoc reports as required
- Collate information and data to distribute to relevant directors to assist with their divisional reporting
- Distribute, track, file and ensure the security of complex documentation and data that contain sensitive information
- Prepare, coordinate, update and distribute reports, correspondence, agendas, minutes and papers as chaired by management and directors
- Formatting documentation
- Work collaboratively across the Department assisting in the development of business practices and procedures
- Minute taking
- Any other ad hoc administration support required
To be successful, you will be an experienced Senior Executive Assistant or Executive Officer with a proven record of supporting a senior executive. You will also have a demonstrated understanding of executive support management practices and procedures, including sound knowledge and experience in the use of office software products and information and records management systems, and the ability to manage small projects with minimum guidance. You will have high level communication skills (Both written and verbal), be able to identify politically sensitive issues and negotiate mutually acceptable outcomes. You will have excellent time management skills, outstanding attention to detail, be able to manage a variety of tasks concurrently and work within tight timeframes. Knowledge of CM9 and TRIM are highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with experience and the opportunity to work semi-autonomously in a small team conducting vital work for Tasmania.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply now, or contact Peter Sereno at Hays Hobart on 03 6108 5561 or please email firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508