Your new company
our Federal Government client requires the expertise of a Azure cloud Automation Engineer this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the delivery of events and day-to-day operations through an improved maturity of internal systems.
Your new role
The Azure Cloud Automation Engineer will focus on managing and improving the Clients system infrastructure, such as on-premises server and storage systems, multi-cloud infrastructure, Office 365 applications, Standard Operating Environments and end user device management.
Reporting to the Assistant Director IT Infrastructure, this role will assist the infrastructure team to deliver positive outcomes for the day-to-day matters relating to the management and support of Internal infrastructure and systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Baseline AGSVA Clearance (or ability to obtain)
- Demonstrated experience in Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines using YAML as first choice or Classic Editor
- Experience with GIT version control and common branching strategies
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting, debugging and analysis of a code/pattern related problem
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience in implementing solutions consuming Azure services (below)
Serverless Compute - Azure Functions
Storage – BLOB and File
Integration - Service Bus and Event Hub
Identity - Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Azure B2C
What you'll get in return
Long-term contract - Exciting project work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Daniel Wichmann at Daniel.Wichmann@hays.com.au or call 02 6279 7484 for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508