Our client is seeking the expertise of an experienced Audit Coordinator to support the internal team with the organisation and management of a number of internal and external audits.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the response of ongoing audits both internal and external
- Ensure adherence to compliance of all legislative requirements and industry standards
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Mitigate any highlighted risks
- Ensure continuous improvement where possible
This role is to commence immediately and will be offered on the basis of a six month temporary contract.
To be successful in your application you will have similar experience to the duties noted above. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate experience of supporting audits, and have a comprehensive understanding or risk and risk frameworks. You will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be collaborative within a team environment and excel where attention to detail is required.
To register your interest, please send your resume in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.LHS 297508