Your new company
Boutique employment law firm and management consulting business with an excellent client base. They service clients of all sizes and across all industries, covering all areas of employment law with a focus on preventative approaches. Value adds on offer include audits, investigations and training.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing matters from end to end with a range of large clients.
- Advising on all aspects of employment law including general protections and adverse actions matters, unfair dismissals, and employment advisory matters.
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and workplace policies.
- Researching and interpreting employment legislation and Modern Awards.
- Conducting workplace investigations.
- Conducting workplace litigation including conciliations and appearing in Tribunals and Courts.
What you'll get in return
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Australia.
- Ideally 1-6 years PAE in employment law.
- Current Australian Legal Practising Certificate.
- Experience across all areas of employment law.
- Employee side as well as corporate employer side experience considered.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex legal problems in the field of employment law.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a boutique firm with an excellent client base of large prominent clients. You will join a supportive team with a collaborative, open door policy, and a good work life balance. Billable hours 30 per week. There is potential to work in a hybrid model environment as they are currently trialling all staff working 1 day a week from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Krista Godfrey on 02 8226 9789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.LHS 297508