Your new company
This highly respected consultancy is moving into some of their best times. With ongoing projects across commercial, industrial, Infrastructure, fit out, residential and healthcare, coupled with innovative design solutions for their clients, the future is bright
Your new role
The role will see you involved in project management, engineering, and problem-solving duties on various buildings projects to deliver outcomes for a range of building clients. Your new role will include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing electrical design expertise on single and multi-disciplinary projects across the business.
- Delivering best practice and outcomes for clients, saving on costs and time.
- Take lead on medium to large size engineering design projects and support junior engineers on smaller projects
- Communicate effectively with all external and internal clients
- Build solid client relationships, with a proactive approach to business development opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of the business unit against strategic goals.
- Be a mentor to junior engineers in the team including technical advice and soft skills
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
- Extensive experience working within the building services sector.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to forge strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated self-management; ability to work autonomously and take ownership of outcomes
What you'll get in return
- Familiarity with other Building Services disciplines with ability to engage with those team members and evaluate design solutions
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Employee reward and recognition program
- A creative and innovative environment with modern tools and technology
- Excellent training, support and global career opportunities
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering contact Malcom Tshuma at Hays on 0 8 9254 4565 or email Malcom.firstname.lastname@example.org At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508