Your new company
We have partnered with a well-established, high end, D&C Commercial fit out company who deal with national and global companies to design and construct their perfect workspace. Based in the CBD, with offices all over and Australia and abroad, they are looking to bring on an Assistant Project Manager join the growing team. This is a newly created role due to business growth.
Your new role
Working with an established project team (PM and SM on every project) on Projects up to $10m, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- The procurement process, coordinating subcontractors & liaising with the site team.
- Assisting the PM in managing all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, internal architects/Design team.
- The financial reporting and performance of the project - Cost reports etc
- All CA duties - Trades letting, creating scopes of work, managing subby variations
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a CA role delivering commercial fit-outs in Australia is ideal.
- Local experience not necessary however preferred.
- A history of working for similar builders in a similar capacity.
- A strong competency with building/reporting software,
- Strong presentation skills Degree/trades background essential.
- The ability to commit to the business long term.
What you need to do now
- Work on D&C projects that are generally less stressful due to having more control of the projects at an earlier stage.
- Join a business who have a clear strategy to progress each APM into a PM role.
- Mainly blue chip, global corporations with high detail concepts
- Incredible office setup with all the amenities, including an office innovation team who bring all the new office concepts internally.
- Diverse culture, great mix of nationalities
- Tight knit company where everyone is encouraged to celebrate success
- Full administration support on every project
- Strong support network from Senior members of staff (Project Directors and Construction Managers)
- Working from home
- Tools of trade (i.e., laptop and phone)
- Global and interstate offices- great for anyone with the desire to travel/relocate later on.
If you're interested, send your CV through either via email (email@example.com) or through the advert.
Call Will Walker on 0472 723 685 confidentially at Hays for more detail around the role.
This particular business are also looking for a PM and Senior PM, if that is more suited to your expertise, please apply or contact Will directly.LHS 297508