Your new company
This Top 4 Bank has a strong presence across 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia and New Zealand. With its head office located in Melbourne, you will be joining a business that is committed to attracting and retaining the best, by offering a genuine career path into a world of opportunities.
- Salary starting from: $77.5k + super + GPD
- Location: Docklands, VIC
- Work: WFH with 2 days per week in the office
- Multiple vacancies: Permanent, Full-Time
About the role
Your new role
- Your role as an Assistant Manager (Lending Operations) you will be responsible for working closely with Relationship Bankers, Credit Assessors, and your operational colleagues to deliver timely and optimised customer outcomes for complex debt transactions for the Institutional Agency OR Specialised Finance Segments
- Delivery of outcomes includes end-to-end responsibility for the onboarding (facility set up), maintenance and ongoing management of lending facilities in core bank systems including Loan IQ.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to build and attain strong working relationships with business stakeholders
- Being able to accurately set up lending facilities, collections of fee and interest income as well as timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Being able to contribute to a collaborative team environment within Lending Client Services and the wider business
- Ensuring self-compliance with all mandatory training and compliance with processes, procedures, and policies
What you'll get in return
- Loan IQ experience or desire to learn Loan IQ system
- Fast learner- full training program will be provided to you
- Strong operational experience within a strong financial institution
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Career progression
- Rich Diversity & Inclusion agenda including Females in Management, Ability, LGBTI or Indigenous
- Loyalty leave - Lots of interactions with different stakeholders from different departments
This Big 4 Bank encourage you to talk about this role and how this role can be more flexible for you. Some of the work can be done from home and some from the office – it is all about what works for your team, and above all else, their customers!
This Bank wants to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout their recruitment process and when joining their new company.
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the experience for this role, click ‘apply now’ where applicable or forward your most up to date CV directly to Josh Hipolito at firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] and I will reach out to you accordingly.LHS 297508