Your new company
Local Government agency looking for irrigation technician to work in local Darwin area.
Your new role
Monday to Friday full-time work, you’ll be responsible for assisting in the installation and upgrading of new and existing irrigation infrastructure.
Your duties will include:
- Performing irrigation installation, connection and testing of irrigation lines
- repairing or replacing sprinklers, broken, leaky or corroding lines, pipes, and solenoid valves
- Operate a range of small tools, plant and equipment in accordance with manufactures and safety standards
- Ensure all irrigation systems maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with daily / weekly schedules assigned.
- Performing minor repair work or replacing as necessary, irrigation equipment, such as Controllers, Flow meters, Rain sensors, pressure sensors, and communications Systems
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
- Medium Rigid (MR) Licence
- White Card- Construction Industry Card
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Certificate II in Irrigation
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Monday to Friday full-time hours
- Fixed term contract role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] . For further information regarding this role or for a private discussion regarding similar roles please contact Natasha Parr on 08 8943 6034 or 0498 008 193LHS 297508