Your new role
The position of Assistant Farm Hand provides practical support for a range of farming activities. As the Assistant Farm Hand you will be responsible for assisting with day to day farm operations, ensuring animal welfare and health are maintained and maintenance of farm equipment and infrastructure
What you'll need to succeed
- Animal welfare checks
- Supplementary feeding
- Pasture management and allocation
- Stock movement
- Tractor & farm machinery operation
- Stock treatment & recording Farm maintenance & Repairs
What you'll get in return
- Current Driver Licence.
- This position has a requirement to work shift work or out of hours work will be required that will involve evening or weekend work.
- Chemical handling and/or working with plant and equipment.
- Working with large animals
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us on 0490 120 970 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508