Your new company
This organisation is an award winning international property development company based in Melbourne CBD. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their collaborative finance team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely Month End, Quarterly and Year End Closing of accounts
- Perform Bank Reconciliations, Inter-company Reconciliations and reconciliations of any assigned clearing of accounts
- Accounts Payable and Receivable data entry
- Liaise with partnered companies, external Auditors, Tax Agents, etc. in relation to Accounting, Audit and Tax related matters
- Ensure all documents received are checked, validated, and matched accordingly and maintain proper filling of documents
- Perform and coordinate day-to-day financial activities and ensure compliance of finance related SOP
- Assist the Finance Manager, in preparing special/specific reports required by management
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform Adhoc task as and when required
To be successful in this role you will need 2-3 years of experience within a similar role, be able to work under tight schedules individually and as a team, have good communication skills and organisational skills, and be a team player.
What you'll get in return
This role is a full-time permanent position. You will receive a competitive salary of $70,000+ super, as well as the opportunity to gain learning and professional development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508