Your new company
Our client has been in the industry for over 30 years, growing and expanding with their stores, across Melbourne both metro and regional. With a strong passion and love for what they make and create they are well know in the industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Database management for Access MicrOpay (formerly Sage)
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently - Weekly
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting to relevant team
- Maintenance of fixed assets register, depreciation schedule, write-offs, transfers and construction projects
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts in accounting package
- Assist in BAS, PAYGI, PAYGW and FBT lodgements
- Assist in payroll tax and WorkCover obligations
- Assisting in yearly budgeting and monthly/quarterly forecasting
What you'll get in return
- Current knowledge of accounting standards, principles and practice
- Sound knowledge on MC Excel fomula/pivot tables
- A high level of proficiency using accounting systems (MS Dynamics/Xero) and Microsoft Office applications
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Highly developed communication and problem-solving skills
You will be working along side a very supporting finance team, with great working culture and diversity - including a competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Angelina Cristiano now on 03 8346 7059.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508