Your new company
You will be working as an Asset Coordinator for a council based in the Eastern Suburbs.
Your new role
Your role will be to manage Council’s portfolio of infrastructure assets in accordance with Council’s Asset Management Strategy. Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- To ensure the asset register structure and asset hierarchy supports the ability for Council to make evidence based asset management decisions.
- Asset condition assessments are undertaken in line with service level commitments to continually improve data confidence and currency within the asset register
- To establish and maintain systems and processes that ensure that assets are correctly created, disposed and capitalised correctly within Council’s Asset Register. To ensure the asset register is correctly linked with the GIS system.
- To prepare draft capital works renewal and scheduled maintenance programs for infrastructure assets using asset data and or strategic asset management software in accordance with documented processes, plans and strategies.
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant qualifications.
- Knowledge and experience in Local Government Engineering.
- Experience in leading small teams.
- Experience with asset information management, asset management systems and GIS Mapping.
What you need to do now
- 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great working culture
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please call Adele Cullen on the details below or send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if this position does not fit your current job search, please call through for a confidential chat about other opportunities.LHS 297508