Your new company
This reputable and established Government Department are looking to add a highly skilled individual with support experience across ICT Infrastructure & Cloud technologies. This is an opportunity to apply your expansive technical knowledge and skillset to support end-users.
Your new role
As a Cloud Services engineer, you will be responsible to deliver operational services performed through the Cloud Services Operational team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work without direct supervision, meet deadlines and proven communication skills.
- Systems & Network administration
- Information Management protection & Security - Firewalls
- Database servers, Cloud Services (Azure/ AWS)
- SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, M365
- Product Integration experience
- Vendor Management skills
- Change Management skills
Full working rights in Australia is essential for application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Rupali Parkhe on 08 8403 9934 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508