Your new company
A leading government agency invested in the protection of everyday Australians is seeking an experienced APS6 Training Officer. 12 month term with view for extension.
Your new role
As the training officer you will be required to both facilitate and take part in the creation of numerous learning modules in alignment with agency requirements. Attention to detail and strong stakeholder engagement is key to the success in this role. Previous APS experience is preferred however not a requirement for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
As part of a team, and in accordance with the corporate objectives of the government agency, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering relevant and impactful learning solutions in leadership and management capability, in partnership with other Leads and Practitioners
- Developing a broad range of learning approaches to work in partnership with other Leads and Practitioners
- Conduct research, consultation, and analysis to draft reports, recommendations and learning materials
- Applying expertise in evaluation methodology to ensure maximum impact and continual improvement of all offerings
- Motivating, developing people and providing direction to support Academy employees
- Modelling workplace safety, equity and diversity, participative management and effective workplace environments and acting in accordance with the APS Values and Behaviours
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to take the lead on numerous L&D projects. Have your flexible working arrangements respected with WFH arrangements. Top end market rates will be offered to exceptional candidates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508