Your new role
Our client is looking for an experienced and Strategic Communications Officer who can work within a collaborative team and drive towards quality outcomes. Your new role will see you responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop and deliver high-quality communication productions, including strategies, media releases, speeches, web content, talking points and social media posts.
- Provide advice to internal and external stakeholders across the department on how to implement communication strategies
- Manage and contribute to the social media channels of the department.
- Foster and be able to work in a collaborative approach with all stakeholders required.
As well as being a Strategic Communication professional you will have the following skills:
What you need to do now
- Experience in developing and implementing communication strategies for government including running campaigns and content for social media channels.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills both verbal and written to develop communications products.
- A great ability to work independently and also work cohesively within a small team.
- A flexible and can-do attitude to move between the strategic communication, online communications and internal communication teams.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508