Your new company
This organisation is working at the forefront of delivering high priority programs and support to individuals who contributed to the protection of Australia, as well as generating awareness and education to the wider population regarding Defence and Military history.
Your new role
Duties are as follows:
- Write and review briefings and other papers, to assist with program objectives including program improvements.
- Develop and maintain program governance documentation, including fee schedules, business rules and provider notes.
- Conduct audits and desktop reviews of provider quality and safety, including developing and/or reviewing audit processes, templates and schedules as required.
- Undertake monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities as required, including preparing regular reports, and maintaining program management documentation.
- Analyse program data, interpret trends, and respond to requests for data relating to the programs as required.
- Maintain and develop procedural documentation to support the operations of the section.
- Coordinate and lead projects as required, which may include undertaking research and analysis, including of policies relating to the programs.
- Manage program communications activities in line with the section communication plan, including provider newsletters, resources, attendance at conferences, and updates to the program pages on the departments website.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including responding to requests for advice.
- Provide support as necessary to the Assistant Director and Director, and undertake ad hoc tasks as required.
As you will be engaging and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally, well-developed communication skills with the ability to foster professional relationships whilst building rapport and trust is a must.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a number of diverse tasks, meeting timeframes and managing competing priorities.
- Sound decision making and judgement to make strategic decisions in a time pressured environment.
- Program and project management experience with an ability to adapt and influence change.
What you need to do now
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance at the Baseline level or higher.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call or email Iain Harvey on (02) 6279 7422, Iain.Harvey@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you, though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.LHS 297508