Your new company
This large Federal Government department are looking to engage with a APS6 Finance officer
Your new role
Based in the city you will be working within a small team that sits within treasury. Accounts payable, accounts receivable, draw downs, CBMS receipts, journals, bank reconciliations and debt management.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- An Australian Citizen
- Demonstrated financial capabilities and experience
- Accounting qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive in seeking solutions and outcomes
- Be a team player and contribute to a highly productive working environment
- Professional attitude and strong focus on client services
Section 26 transfer or 6-12 month non ongoing or temp contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For further information, please feel free to contact Nathan Malcolm on (02) 6112 7652 or send your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]LHS 297508