Your new company
This Federal Government Agency works to build a resilient Australia that prepares and responds to disasters and emergencies. With vacancies across a number of specialist business areas, they are seeking experiences Project staff to supplement existing capabilities.
Your new role
With a number of vacancies available at the APS6 and EL1 levels, your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist with the development of project plans and schedules informing the establishment of each project
- Manage engagement with state and territory stakeholders to inform project delivery
- Manage and contribute to governance, reporting and contractual arrangements to ensure an effective delivery of projects
- Establish new processes, operating models and technical expertise
To be successful in these positions you will an experienced in project support or project management, and demonstrate:
- Experience working in a high volume project environment
- Experience in developing and managing workflow processes
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities within a professional and timely manner
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a variety stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You must be an Australian citizen, and currently hold or be able to obtain a minimum Baseline AGSVA Security Clearance.
In return for your professionalism and dedication you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Long term contract with possibility of further engagement
- Personal development opportunities and support provided by a diverse and experienced team
- Opportunity to contribute to significant National projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Laura.Ridler@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, or visit our website to view further vacancies www.hays.com.au.LHS 297508