Your new company
Hays Recruitment Geelong is currently partnered with a federal government agency to recruit a Procurement Reporting Officer in a 12-month contract capacity
Your new role
This role will provide policy advice within an area of specialisation with advice based on policies and legislation. The Procurement Reporting Officer position is a team membership role and is accountable for organising their own workflow and making independent decisions relating to an area of responsibility. Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing high level administrative support to the procurement team, managing confidential and sensitive information.
- Providing procurement advice and support to the broader agency.
- Delivering support and advice in relation to compliance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR's) and Guidelines, Company Procurement Policy and procedures.
- Assisting with tracking value for money-based outcomes and preparing reports against KPIs. Preparing correspondence and reports, including emails and letters.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Qualifications in a relevant field of study
- Extensive administrative capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of compliance practises
- Widespread reporting skills
- Ability to understand and apply company policy and procedures
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed skills in the use of the Microsoft suite of applications
Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate of $58.50 plus super, full time hours and a 12-month assignment with the possibility of an extension. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Billy Matic T: 03 5226 8021 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508