Your new company
Hays Moonee Ponds are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Accountancy and Finance, Marketing, Education and Sales across the Northern and Western Suburbs of Victoria. Our Federal Government Client is currently seeking an APS4 Administration Officer for their Sunshine based office on a temporary basis.
Your new role
The APS5 Participant Support Officer Manager is responsible for managing day to day operations and workload of the Participant Support Officer team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing KPI’s, work flow, training and development of Business Support Officers within the branch.
- Collaborating with the team to respond to participant enquiries, ensuring participants are informed and can access relevant information.
- Undertaking research and contributing to reports
- Managing diaries and appointments, telephone enquiries and escalations from participants.
- Coordinating and organising executive meetings and community forums
- Managing and reporting complaints and feedback
What you'll get in return
As this role requires you to be on site, as per the latest Government mandate you will be required to be triple vaccinated. To succeed, you will need:Demonstrated customer service experience
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly disposition and empathetic nature
Through Hays, this role offers you a competitive hourly rate of $42.54 and the opportunity to work for a dedicated Federal Government organisation. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Moonee Ponds based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508