Your new company
This Australian Government Department plays an important role across developing faster running program support and development to help provide liaison between the department and the government.
Your new role
In your new team as an APS5 Compliance Officer you will have the opportunity to provide a high level of administrative support and make decisions based on policies and legislation. This work will involve working with stakeholders whilst representing the agency with professionalism.
Your primary responsibilities are:
What you'll need to succeed
- Escalate information and cases for remediation
- Assess and organize participants and providers non-compliance and assess whether a claim is reasonable or necessary.
- Work along side other staff to make decisions
- Analyse provider data to assess payments
- Use telephones to verify people’s information and data
- Assess and examine documents and provide response on legislation and policy
- Review data and assess inconsistencies
Your previous experience in a similar role within the Australian Public Service will lead to your success. You will have a strong track record with experience in administration support, data analysis and strong attention to detail. Liaising with multiple departments to achieve business outcomes.
Security requirements: You must be an Australia citizen and possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a blended workforce where you can further progress your legislation, procedures, policies and information management skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kayla Ellis now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kayla Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508