Your new company
This Federal Government Department has a key focus on National Interest and Policies to safeguard the Australian Country. The branch we are working with has a key focus on developing and implementing nation strategies and policies in line with frameworks, guidelines, and legislation, and within this branch the team you are working with will be developing specific policies pertaining to the subject matter.
Your new role
This is an exciting role where you are required to undertake a range of administrative support services including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Reviewing large volumes of documents/records in systems identified through agreed discovery processes.
- Identifying and escalating records containing potential sensitivities to subject matter experts within the Division.
- Liaising with Departmental and external stakeholders
- Maintaining administrative processes to manage litigation requests.
- Contractors must have excellent attention to detail and be able to complete tasks within set timeframes, and in accordance with instructions issued by the task co-ordinator.
To be successful in this role you must be an Australian Citizen and have relevant experience in Government Department or a similar business environment. You must also be able to obtain and maintain a Federal Government Security Clearance (Baseline, NV1 or NV2) as well as be willing to undertake an Employment Suitability Screening (ESC) which is specific to the Department.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an initial 12 month contract with an attractive salary working in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Eugene at Eugene.Saw@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508