Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a federally funded organisation to recruit a multiple Payments Officer to join them for a term of 16-months in a full-time capacity.
Your new role
This role will provide operational and administrative support. The Payments Officer will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders and will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve enquiries. Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Investigating and resolving outstanding payment requests that have been rejected through the myplace provider and participant portals.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to resolve payment enquiries.
- Processing manual payments to providers and self-managed participants.
- Working to resolve payment issues, guided by legislation, policies and standards, and
- Payments Branch Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Contribute to decision-making within the team/work area.
- Consistently meeting team and individual work resolution targets.
- Ensuring knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks.
- Maintaining an awareness of government decision-making processes, Agency guidelines and regulations.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
*Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated payroll experience or similar.
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Previous experience completing administrative duties
- A friendly phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate of $44 per hour + 10.5% super, a 16-month placement and full-time hours. Contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Billy Matic T: 03 5226 8021 E: email@example.comLHS 297508