Your new company
Hays Geelong are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Geelong and Western Victoria. Our Federal Government Client is currently seeking an APS4 Compensation Recoveries Officer on a full time 12 month assignment with the potential to extend.
Your new role
You will work full time hours, from Monday to Friday providing operational and administrative support that is informed and directed by sound technical knowledge and may undertake some research and analysis activities.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Seeking information on compensation available to or received by participants.
- Organising, analysing and validating information relating to compensation matters.
- Collating information to support the calculation of compensation reduction amounts in accordance
with policies and procedures.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases detailing the progress of work and providing weekly
- Contributing to the design of compensation recoveries processes to support continuous
- Contributing to achieving operational targets.
To succeed, you will need:
- Well developed IT skills in MS Office, Word and Excel, Outlook, data entry
- Previous experience in an office environment (admin/office support, finance/accounts/payments)
- An ability to multitask and prioritise competing priorities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
What you'll get in return
**Please note, to be successful in this role, you must be an Australian Citizen and show proof of your current COVID-19 vaccination status.
Through Hays, this role offers you an hourly rate of $42.54 plus superannuation. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, apply online now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
Alternatively, email Brittany.Hall@Hays.com.au OR Billy.Matic@Hays.com.au.LHS 297508