Your new company
Hays Moonee Ponds are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Accountancy and Finance, Marketing, Education and Sales across the Northern and Western Suburbs of Victoria. Our Federal Government Client is currently seeking an APS3 Participant Support Officer for their Epping based office on a temporary assignment until the end of June 2023.
Your new role
You will be on-site, working full-time hours from Monday to Friday.
The APS3 Participant Support Officer is a team membership position and is responsible for setting priorities and managing work flow. The position will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities. The position may have a public contact role and may be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing and resolving participant matters by actioning planning tasks
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the Business systems.
As this role requires you to be on site, as per the latest Government mandate you will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
To succeed, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly disposition and empathetic nature
Through Hays, this role offers you a competitive hourly rate of $36.27 and the opportunity to work for a dedicated Federal Government organisation. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Moonee Ponds based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Morgan Atkinson via email email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508