Your new company
Hays Geelong are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Geelong and Western Victoria. Hays is currently partnered with a Federal Government organisation who are seeking an APS3 Participant Support Officer for their Geelong CBD location on a 12 month assignment with the potential to extend.
Your new role
You will work standard full time hours, from Monday to Friday undertaking procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing and resolving customer matters by actioning tasks
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including customer enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for customers.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the Business systems.
To succeed, you will need:
- IT proficiency including MS Office, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience in administration and customer service desired
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal
- Empathetic nature, an ability to listen and communicate with vulnerable groups
What you'll get in return
** Please note, to be considered for this role you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status
This role offers you an hourly rate of $36.27 + 10.5% super. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact:
Brittany Hall T: 03 5226 8000 E: Brittany.Hall@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508