Your new company
APS3 Business Support Officer required for a Federal Government department based in Bunbury. Additional vacancies for this position are available in Joondalup, Geraldton and Rockingham.
Our client is a leading federal department with a focus on providing financial and healthcare support to people in need. Their team is expanding and as a result, they are looking to add an APS3 Business Support Officer to their busy Bunbury office.
APS3 Business Support Officer required for a Federal Government department based in Rockingham. Additional vacancies for this position are available in Joondalup, Geraldton and Bunbury.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide administrative, clerical and procedural support to office staff and clients
- Manage the team shared email inbox, telephones and appointments
- Assist with research and reports as required
- Applying assessment tools to identify support needs
- Receive and record complaints and feedback to the Agency data base
- Previous experience in a Business Support Officer role
What you'll get in return
- Experience performing detailed data entry using Client Records Management Systems
- Advanced Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Desirable – understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
What you need to do now
- Attractive hourly rate
- Excellent training and support
- Access to modern facilities and software systems
- Federal Government exposure
- 12 month contract
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jess at Hays Bunbury on 0867246100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508