Your new role
The Legal Assistant provides administrative support to members, either individually or as a team, before, during and after hearings, and to assist in delivering registry and client services.
Your key duties include:
- Undertake hearing attendant duties.
- Undertake general administrative assistance, including updating the computerised case management systems.
- Provide administrative support to members, including pre-hearing liaison with parties.
- Preparation of standard correspondence.
- Assist with the preparation of orders, decisions and reasons for decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively with registry clients
- Ability to develop productive relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a general working knowledge and an understanding of the functions, practices and procedures
- Capacity to use computer-based information systems and Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in or aptitude for working in a legal environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I can be contacted at Jessica.email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508