Your new company
A number of exciting temporary opportunities has arisen within a Federal Government Department based in the Northern Suburbs. This department is seeking all-round administrators and customer service professionals, with experience working in a corporate environment on an ongoing basis.
Previous experience in a government organisation is advantageous but not essential. The successful candidates will be flexible in meeting changing priorities, have a “can do” attitude and good communication skills
Your new role
Are you experienced within Administration or Business Support? Do you have an outgoing personality with excellent communication and customer service skills? This temporary full time role based in the Northern Suburbs could be perfect for you.
In this position you will provide a broad range of administrative support to managers and the wider team. You will be required to take responsibility and ownership for various administrative duties including, but not limited to
What you'll need to succeed
- Use a range of digital technologies confidently, including Microsoft Office applications
- Develop and build strong positive relationships within the team environment
- Prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Respond to enquiries by phone and email
- Assist with the counting of votes
- Managing incoming postal votes in accordance with policy and procedures
- General administration support to senior staff
To be successful in this role you will need to be a dynamic person that enjoys managing a variety of tasks. You will also have excellent communication and organisational skills and be confident in being able to undertake several tasks both autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment.
What you'll get in return
- Due to working within a Federal Government department, candidates are required to be Australian Citizens.
Temporary and Contract workers receive a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Moonee Ponds based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Morgan Atkinson at Morgan.Atkinson@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your careerLHS 297508