Your new company
Our client is a Federal Government agency responsible for the statistical collection and analysis of data.
Your new role
Work in the development team where you will provide input and support into:
What you'll need to succeed
- The development of innovative solutions to meet business needs and better support our clients.
- Delivering system improvements to our Identity Access Management / Role Access Management environment (IAM/RAM).
- Managing Feature and Security upgrades.
- Ensuring the overall health and reliability of our IAM/RAM implementation and architecture.
- Ensuring our IAM/RAM environment meets current security requirements.
You will need the following skills and experience to succeed:
What you'll get in return
- Strong Java development skills.
- Experience with DevOps practices, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Experience working in Agile teams undertaking both project and operational activities.
- Experience in unit testing and test-driven development practices.
In return you will receive a 12 month role working full-time in a highly respected Federal Government agency as well as the opportunity to grow in a high performing team further developing your skillset and connections.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Ethan Davis on email@example.com or 6279 7427 for a confidential discussion.LHS 297508