Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded Government Agency responsible for statistical collection and analysis.
Your new role
The team has two streams, operational and development. This role sits in the development stream, where you will work alongside our senior developer to provide input and support into:
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivering system improvements.
- developing reporting capabilities.
- Management of source code.
- Ensure select systems environments meet current security requirements.
- Ensuring the overall health and reliability of systems implementation and architecture.
You'll need demonstrated experience in the following:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Java development skill, with experience in Beanshell desirable but not essential.
- Experience with DevOps practices, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Experience working in Agile teams undertaking both project and operational activities.
- Experience in unit testing and test-driven development practices.
- The ability to rapidly acquire knowledge and skills with a variety of technologies.
In return you will secure a permanent position within a Government agency with no clearance required. You'll get the opportunity to learn and work alongside a skilled developer and work and gain on-going support from a specialised HAYS consultant throughout your role, gaining valuable market insight and updates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508