Your new company
Hays is partnered with a renowned WA employer on their search for an Approvals Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and a growing business with many projects in the pipeline and an interesting array of work.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for the coordination and management of environmental approvals as required by the business, this will include state and federal approvals, clearing permits and offsets. You'll support the project team from concept to execution, providing advice on environmental matters. You'll coordinate technical studies and manage consultants, interpreting outcomes. You'll liaise with the regulator throughout the submission process and seek to build strong relationships with stakeholders both internal and external.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in Environmental Science or similar
- Proven track-record working on environmental approvals is highly desired
- WA experience is favourable and specific knowledge of southwest WA and wheatbelt is useful
- Strong communication skills
What you need to do now
- Permanent role with development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Competitive remuneration
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kevin Griffin for more information..
P: 08 9265 9105
E: Kevin.Griffin@Hays.com.auLHS 297508