Your new company
Be a part of an exciting project with the Victorian State Government. Your new organisation is a prominent Victorian State Government Department whose responsibilities and work have a positive impact on the quality of life for all Victorian Citizens.
Be a part of an organisational culture that delivers innovation, energy and results.
Your new role
As an Applications System Analyst you will primarily be responsible for provide expert analysis and solution designing within the Application Platform, including.
1. IT Solution Development
2. Change Management and Implementation
3. Application Support including Incident and Problem Management (including after hours)
4. Design, Implement and Maintain JAVA, .NET and Legacy Application Security
You will also provide quality customer support by providing effective and timely resolution of Incidents, Problems and Service Request within agreed service level agreements. This includes documentation of root cause analysis, option analysis, recommendations, and resolution/implementation activities on-site ,on call and after hours (rostered basis) support.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- To be successful in this role, demonstrated experience working in a similar role is mandatory.
- Experience in Java, .NET and Legacy Application is essential.
- High level of technical expertise, combined with excellent planning, coordination and communication skills, and the ability to work on Teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- The chance to work for a successful, global company that values and respects their team
- A fun collaborative and dynamic work culture that rewards innovation
- Long-term career opportunities
- A chance to be part of interesting projects to challenge your inner tech genius
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities in Information Technology, contact Suniva Rego at Hays on 03 8616 8477, or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Suniva Rego for a confidential discussion or feel free to refer someone who may be interested.LHS 297508