Your new company
This is a well-established and respected financial institution. Their Sydney CBD office offers a world-class working environment with state-of-the-art office facilities.
Your new role
You will be part of an IT – Service Delivery team, providing production support for all in-house applications and interfaces, involvement in the delivery of projects, and provision of BCP solutions.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Application Support of all in-house business applications and interfaces
- Application Support of technical components in 3rd party applications used by their business
- Application support during business hours & rostered after-hours support
- Respond to alerts raised by application monitoring, investigate and resolve
- Adhere to ITIL best practices for incident management
- Monitor application & interface performance and identify improvements to be implemented
- Ensure database performance, replication, and data backups are operating efficiently
- Maintain in-house alerting systems to ensure production monitoring captures all system
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Experience in 2nd / 3rd level application support.
- Experience with SQL Server. It is of the essential need to understand and write SQL code.
- Experience in DB maintenance tasks, replication, and DB backups.
- Experience with Microsoft Biztalk is preferable.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Permanent position within the Sydney CBD office
- Great culture and a flexible workplace
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Lola Costa on 02 9249 2286 or Lola.Costa@hays.com.au for further information. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508